Globally used as the primary source for listening to audio, headphones can now be found wherever you can find a computer. Due to this, you will be able to find thousands of different kinds of headphones today, all featuring new and different designs, specifications. To make your job easier while selecting a pair of headphones to buy, we will be listing 10 over the ear headphones under $100 in this article.
The HD 280 Pro headphone is Sennheiser’s most significant around-the-ear headphones to be introduced in the recent years. The HD 280 Pro headphones boast extremely robust construction, combined with the sound quality, modular design and aggressive noise isolation, which are all necessary in the field. The unique collapsible design, combined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any application.
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 113 dB
- Frequency response (Headphones): 8 – 25000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0.1 %
- Contact pressure: 6 N
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Jack plug: 3.5 / 6.3 mm stereo
- Connection cable: Coiled Cable (min. 1.3m / max. 3m)
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Weight w/o cable: 285 g
- Nominal impedance: 64 Ω
- Load rating: 500 mW
The Direct Sound EX-29 headphones have an exceptional studio level sound quality which comes with 29 dB of passive isolation. These headphones are advertised with the quote ‘to help its user keep the outside world on the outside and music in all its purity.’ No batteries required for these Headphones.
- Passive Attenuation: 36.7 dB at 8,000 Hz, NRR 29 dB
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Fidelity Response: TruSound tonally accurate
- Drivers: 40 mm, closed back
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 114 dB at 1 KHz 1 mW
- Cord: 9 ft (2,750 mm) premium twin-lead cable
- Plug: Straight stereo 1/8″ (3.5 mm) gold-plated with screw-on 1/4″ (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter
- Rated Input Power: 500 mW
- Maximum Input Power: 1,000 mW
- Weight: 11.5 oz (includes cable and plug)
The SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones provide impressive sound reproduction and comfort. Optimized for home and studio recording, SRH440 headphones reproduce accurate audio across an extended range. It includes a carrying bag and a threaded 1/4″ (6.3mm) gold plated adapter.
- Driver: 40 mm dynamic, neodymium magnet
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 105 dB/mW
- Max Input Power (1 kHz): 500 mW
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz – 22 kHz
- Net Weight (w/o cable): 0.60 lb (272 g)
- Cable Type: Coiled, detachable, non-PVC, oxygen-free copper (OFC)
The Sennheiser HD 559 is new in the HD 500 series product line. These headphones are for users who seek exceptional value. Powered by the Sennheiser proprietary transducer technology and featuring the “Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement” (E.A.R) design, the HD 559 provides the first step into the world of audiophile sound reproduction. The HD 559 is the ideal choice for listeners wanting performance beyond price.
- Ear Coupling: Around-Ear
- Transducer Principle: Open Back
- Impedance : 50 Ω
- Frequency Response: 14 – 26,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 108 dB (1 kHz / 1 Vrms)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.2% (1 kHz, 100 dB)
- Cable Length: 3m detachable cable
- Jack Plug: 6.3 mm straight, gold-plated plug
- In the Box HD 559 headphones / 3 m cable / 6.3 mm straight plug
Audio-Technica ATHAD700X headphones provide unbelievable comfort and a completely natural listening experience for long listening sessions. These headphones are designed with a lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing. The ATHAD700X produces no sense of pressure on the ears. Audio Technica’s newly designed 53mm drivers with bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils deliver spacious sound with superior highs and mids.
- Driver Diameter: 53 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 – 30,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight: 265 g
- Cable: 3.0 m (9.8′)
- Connector: 1/8″ (3.5 mm) mini stereo, gold-plated
- Accessory Included: Detachable 1/4″ (6.3 mm) adapter
The Philips SHP9500 headphones come with 50mm neodymium drivers which delivers the complete spectrum of sound. It offers a comfortable double layered headband cushion and a breathable ear cushion for long use. these headphones have a 1.5m cable which gives you freedom of movement for indoor use.
- Acoustic system: Open
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Maximum power input: 200 mW
- Speaker diameter: 50 mm
- Frequency response: 6 – 35 000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 102
Lasmex L-85 SoundStereo over-ear wired headphones was engineered by top rank acoustic engineers to make the music sounds deep and clear. They have 50mm powerful neodymium drivers with PET diaphragms. The earpad materials are soft and healthy, making sure that the user doesn’t need to worry about any discomfort from wearing the headphones.
- Distortion rate: <3% (THD)
- Impedance: 64 ohm±15%
- Sensitivity: 86±3dB
- Frequency range: 15Hz-25KHz
- Connection type: 3.5mm audio cable (male to male)
The M-Series ATH-M40x is a pair of professional monitor headphones which are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across a wide frequency range. ATH-M40x has superior sound isolation and swiveling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. These headphones are engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction.
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice: Coil CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 – 24,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Impedance: 35 ohms
- Weight: 240 g (8.5 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable Includes two interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m – 3.0 m (3.9′ – 9.8′) coiled cable and detachable 3.0 m (9.8′) straight cable
- Accessories Included Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4″) screw-on adapter
COWIN SE7 headphones come with the apt-X technology through which you get low latency, good fault tolerance and high sound quality. These headphones have a foldable headband which is not only designed for saving your desk space but for carrying it in the provided bag.
- Type: Stereo / DJ
- Color: Black
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-20KHz
- Connector: 3.5mm/ USB
- Cord Length: < 3.0 feet
- Noise Cancelling: Active
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth
The COWIN E7 PRO is an upgraded model of the COWIN E7 active noise cancelling headphones, which have satisfied hundreds of thousands of consumers with its advanced active noise reduction technology which has great value, great sound quality, deep powerful bass, comfortable protein earpads, and long playtime.
- Impedance: 16Ω
- S/N: ≥85dB
- Frequency: 20Hz-20kHz
- Function spec: Bluetooth, Microphone, AUX, Active Noise Cancelling
That was our list for Top 10 Over the Ear Headphones Under $100. We recommend you to make your purchase through Amazon. Their product costs, delivery and service makes it very convenient to get your headphones in no time. For more top 10 lists for hardware products, follow Esportsportal now!