In this article, we will be listing top 10 headphones under $100. Let’s get started!
Sennheiser HD 205-II
Sennheiser HD 205-II headphones are sharp-looking, closed, circum-aural, ultra-comfortable and packed with features like rotating ear cups, single-sided cable, excellent noise suppression and more. It is one of the best headphones under $100. Great for mobile or compact systems.
- Frequency response (Headphones): 14 – 20000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 112 dB(SPL)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,5 %
- Ear coupling supra-aural
- Jack plug: 3,5/6,3 mm stereo
- Cable length: 3 m
The HD 280 Pro is Sennheiser’s most significant closed, around-the-ear headphone to be introduced in years. The HD 280 Pro is designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, It boasts extremely robust construction combined with the sound quality, modular design and aggressive noise isolation the necessary in the field. The unique collapsible design, combined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any application.
- Frequency response (Headphones): 8 – 25000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 113 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0,1 %
- Contact pressure: 6 N
- Ear coupling circumaural
- Jack plug: 3,5 / 6,3 mm stereo
- Connection cable Coiled Cable: (min. 1.3m / max. 3m)
- Transducer principle dynamic, closed
- Weight w/o cable: 285 g
- Nominal impedance: 64 Ω
- Load rating: 500 mW
Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO are closed over-ear headphones for professional mixing in the studio. Perfect for studio recordings thanks to their pure and high-resolution sound. These headphones have soft, circumaural and repalceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort. Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship Made in Germany. Practical single-sided cable (3.0m coiled cable)
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Remote: Without Remote
- Weight headphones without cable: 270 g
- Headphone frequency response: 5 – 35.000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 96 dB
- Sound Coupling To The Ear: Circumaural (around the ear)
The AKG K 240 Studio is the newer model of the “classic” AKG K 240 Monitor. The new K 240 Studio headphones delivers even wider dynamic range and higher sensitivity than its predecessor. The secret to the semi-open K 240 Studio’s sound quality is the new XXL transducers in acoustically tuned vented enclosures with circumaural (around the ear) pads.
- Headphone type: semi-open
- Max. Input Power: 200 mW
- Sensitivity headphone: 104 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 55 Ohms
- Detachable cable: yes
- Cable Length: 3 m
- Earpads replaceable: yes
- Maximum input power: 200 mW
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 15 – 25000 Hz
- Net Weight: 240 g
- Type Stereo plug : 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
- Gender: Male
- Contacts : 3-pin
The Audio-Technica ATHAD700X has the newly designed 53 mm drivers reproduce clear treble and midrange. The CCAW voice coils for superior power handling. These headphones has flexible raised-fabric earpads which offer excellent wearing comfort and has a great durability. They also have a gold-plated stereo 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4 inch (6.3mm) adapter.
- Newly designed 53 mm drivers reproduce clear treble and midrange
- Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils for superior power handling
- Full open-air type headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight aluminum honeycomb casing with excellent acoustic properties
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support provides a comfortable listening experience; total ear-fit design minimizes pressure
- Flexible raised-fabric earpads offer excellent wearing comfort and durability
- Highly conductive OFC single-sided cord with elastic TPE sheath to prevent tangles
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4 inch (6.3mm) adapter
Vic Firth Stereo Isolation Headphones V2
The Vic Firth SIH2 Stereo Isolation Headphones offer the full-range feedback and hearing protection you need to perform at the top of your game, night after night. Vic Firth SIH2 headphones gives High-quality stereo which reduce the overall noise levels by 25 decibels. These headphones are truly one of the most comfortable to use. Designed for drummers. Suited for all musicians. Another one of the best headphones under $100.
- Reduces outside noise by 25 decibels
- 50m/m Dynamic Speaker Mylarcon
- Frequency Response: 20HZ – 20kHZ
- 1/4” and 1/8” plugs
The Superlux high-definition stereo HD-685 headphones has a closed-back ear-cup design with large 40mm diaphragms and a high-energy Neodymium magnet structure. These headphone are designed to reproduce tight bass while presenting a clear mid-high sound profile and accurate sound field positioning.
- Closed-back design
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Enhanced bass response
- Patented durable structure
- Comfortable, long-lasting ear pads
PreSonus HD9 Professional
The PreSonus HD9 is a pair of professional audio monitoring headphones, which deliver loud, clear, and clean audio, while minimizing listening fatigue. These headphones have 45mm dynamic, neodymium drivers with high-power handling (900mW per channel into 40 Ohms) and an frequency response from 10 Hz to 26 kHz for accurate bass response and precision mixing.
- High-Resolution Neodymium Drivers: 45mm
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 26 kHz
- Precision-Tuned Circumaural Design
- Comfortable Ear Pads
- Adjustable Headband
- Gold-Plated 1/8″ to 1/4″ Connector
AKG K 240 Studio Professional Semi-Open
The AKG K 240 Studio headphones have a semi-open circumaural design, and use patented Varimotion technology and extra-large transducers to deliver precise, detailed audio to its user. These headphones have a self-adjusting headband, as well as thick around-ear cushions for lasting comfort.
- Semi-Open, Circumaural Design
- Self-Adjusting Headband
- Patented Varimotion Speakers
- Thick Around-Ear Cushions
- Single-Sided Detachable Cable
- Gold-Plated 1/4″ Adapter
SIVAG SV006 headphones are handcrafted with natural wood, so each headphone is with unique wood grain texture. Designed to deliver superior acoustic listening experience for the user. These headphones produce crisp, powerful acoustics and deep bass, tapping into the natural acoustical qualities found in wood.
- Loudhailer diameter: 50mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 105dB
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Plug: 3.5mm gold plated
- Weight: 11.61oz
That was our list for top 10 headphones under $100. We recommend you make your purchase through Amazon. Their product costs, delivery and service makes it very convenient to get your headphones in no time. For more top 10 lists for hardware products, follow Esportsportal now!