Razer is well known for its gaming peripherals, their signature Razer Chroma Lighting, and gaming laptops. At CES 2019, they announced the Razer Raptor Gaming Monitor with really great features.
The Razer Raptor features a 27-inch IPS Panel, with a 2560×1440 WQHD Resolution. This IPS panel has a 95% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, with HDR400 support.
It has a 144Hz Refresh Rate with FreeSync Support, and could potentially also support G-SYNC in the future. The response time is set at 7ms, but it can be reduced to 4ms with overdrive and even 1ms with Motion Blur Reduction.
Razer is planning to release the monitor later this year for $699.99
The design of this monitor is really well done with thin 2.3mm bezels and Razer’s Chroma RGB Lighting at the bottom which can sync with other Chroma products like Razer’s keyboards & mice. There is a very innovative management system present at the back of this monitor, and it comes with included green cables in the box that matches the monitor’s aesthetics.
The monitor also supports a 90º tilt for easier access to its ports. There’s a USB-C port for charging other devices too, with power delivery support for fast charging.
Tech Specs from Razer’s Website –
- 27″ Non-Glare WQHD IPS Display
- Fast 144Hz Refresh Rate and wide color gamut with HDR support
- Ultra thin bezels at 2.3mm
- Adaptive display via AMD FreeSync
- 90° tilt for easy setup and access to ports
- Built-in CNC cable management system
- USB-C power delivery to charge mobile devices
- Razer Chroma™ with 16.8 million colors for customization
Would you like to subscribe to this post?