With the release of the 0.11.0 update for PUBG Mobile, Tencent has added the Zombies mode into the game. The update has the download size of 436 MB for Android on the Play Store.
The update will be available across all regions slowly, as said in the official PUBG Mobile Discord.
The Zombies mode was highly awaited by PUBG lovers, especially after the month long extended beta for the 0.11.0 update. ‘Survive Till Dawn’ is the official name to the new zombies mode with the update. After being available on PC as well, PUBG Mobile’s Survive Till Dawn is sure to have much popularity.
Besides the Survive Till Dawn mode, the update brings several new things into the game, some of them being the new house designs for Vikendi, Anniversary Treasure Event and much more. Here are the PUBG Mobile update 0.11.0 zombie mode patch notes.
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that is here for a limited time only. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map. Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added player Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space.
- Added Pandemic Treasure event. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now
- Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the game’s anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes.
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last.
- Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Character image and Connections are now visible on profile.
- Added new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
- Some houses in Vikendi have been redesigned.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now start with double the ammo.
- Past results are now kept up to one month. Older data will be cleared.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.
Resident Evil 2’s zombies combine perfectly with PUBG Mobile’s Battle Royale gameplay, adrenaline-fueled running and heavy shooting. Despite the small number of players, the zombie mode feels very high-paced and hectic.