The zombies mode of PUBG Mobile, called ‘Survive Till Dawn’, was a part of the recent update 0.11.0. Obviously, a lot of PUBG fans are thrilled and want to try out the new mode. The zombies mode is almost like the classic mode. The only difference being the enemies are flesh eating zombies and the setting alternates between day and night. The survival gets tougher and much intense in the limited time mode vs zombies than the classic matches.
Here are a few things that you need to keep in mind to survive a match against zombies in PUBG Mobile Zombies Mode
- Don’t waste bullets on zombies during the day. The zombies are much slower and have less health than those spawned in the night. You are going to need as much ammunition as you can get during the night. There is only a single type of zombie during the day so you will see how much easier it gets.
- Instead using weapons to kill the zombies during the day, resort to using melee weapons. This will also help save ammo for the night. There wouldn’t be more than two zombies during the day at a time against you. A few hits with a pan or any melee weapon ought to do it.
- Shotguns are very useful in this mode. A single hit at close range will down a zombie. You can probably use it, if you find one, during the day time to kill a few zombies while you look for better weapons.
- Collecting ammo during the day is much easier than doing the same at night. You are going to need a lot of ammo against large zombie hordes. The survival at night and preparing to do so should be priority number one. You can carry more ammo than in other modes since the backpack capacity is higher in zombies mode.
- Take the fight against zombies in the night in an open area that would allow higher maneuverability. A wide grassland or a big terrace should be enough. The door of the terrace should serve to bottleneck the horde of zombies, so shooting them will get easier and you won’t be overwhelmed by their large numbers.
- Hiding in a house will in most cases get you killed. There is a lot less space to move around and you will probably get overwhelmed in the night by the sheer number of zombies.
- Although the fuel capacity is less of vehicles in zombies mode, try getting your hands on one. Even if the circle is small, you will be able to run over weaker zombies.
- Never take on a Tyrant (bosses) alone. Tyrants are like an undead airdrop, with very high health and can probably outrun you if you are at close range. Unless you are in dire need of good weapons and you have your teammates for support, never try to fight a Tyrant alone.
- Running away is sometimes the best options. If your teammates are down, you should run away from the zombie hordes at night. The zombies will leave you alone for a few minutes if you outrun them. So you can even put your weapons away and just try to get to a safe zone.
- Try to kill a Licker when possible. Licker usually carry rare items like medkits, ammo, M134 etc, at once.
- Try to keep your teammates close to you. Ammo is very limited in this mode and gets used up much faster than in the classic mode. You will not be able to save ammo for the end because you will be fighting against 10-15 zombies at a time in the night.