PUBG Mobile update v0.13.0 is about to arrive. Today the game servers were under maintenance for 6 hours to prepare to game for some big changes that are coming with this new update.
Unlike the other updates, PUBG Mobile update v0.13.0 has something special to make the gaming environment fair for all. This time, the developer team have taken some serious steps against the increasing number of hackers. So this is the key attraction of this update. However, there are lots of new contents and improvements that will be coming with the new update.
What is coming in this PUBG Mobile update v0.13.0?
- Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. Players can also create their own rooms with room cards
- Added control settings for FPP. Players can now have separate settings for TPP and FPP
- Upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers
- Added MVP showcase system at the end of each match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured
- In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow
- Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings
- When killed by friendly fire, now players can decide if the teammate should lose merit or not
- Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update
- Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity
- Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma
- New Achievements:
- Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch
- Alpha & Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch
- T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch
- Envoy of War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch.
- Several small changes in Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night.
- Inventory improvements
- Players can now combine items in batches
- Equipped items will be displayed on top
- Duplicated new items will no longer be indicated by a red dot and the “new” tag
- The Backpack and Helmet tabs have been moved to the Customization tab.
- Added 3 new Clan Insignias for Lv. 7, Lv. 9, and Lv. 10
- Several changes in the crew challenge
- Added a latency indicator to the main screen. Green, yellow, and red represents a good, average, or bad connection
So, what do you think about this new update? Do let us know in the comments below. For all PUBG Mobile related news and stuff follow Esportsportal now!
Would you like to subscribe to this post?