After a long wait, Call of Duty Mobile Legends of War is finally available. With this release, playing Call of Duty Mobile on PC will be the expectation for many gamers. For now, the game is out on Android as Closed beta and only available in India and Australia. However, if you do not own any Android device you can still play it on your PC. Today in this article, we will discuss how you can play Call of Duty on PC.
Call of Duty Mobile Legends of War is now available as Closed Beta in Australia and India for Android devices. But irrespective of your location you can enjoy the game. All you need to do is download Call of Duty Mobile on PC with Bluestacks.
Play Call of Duty on PC
- Download and install the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC. You can download BlueStacks by clicking here.
- Go to Google Play and install the app called Files by Google.
- Download the Call of Duty Mobile apk file from here and install it.
- Download the obb file for the COD Mobile. You can get it by clicking here.
- Now open the Files app and click on Browse. You’ll see browse at the bottom.
- Scroll down and open Internal Storage.
- Click on Android.
- If you already see a folder named obb there, you do not need to create one. But if there isn’t one, create a folder named obb
- Open obb and create a folder named com.activision.callofduty.shooter
- Now open com.activision.callofduty.shooter and drag the obb file there. (Please note that to move the OBB file into the folder, you’ll need to have BlueStacks tweaker. You can download bluestacks tweaker by clicking here)
- Now you are ready to experience the Call of Duty Mobile Legends of war on your PC.
Additionally, if you want to upgrade your game to high settings, just follow these two extra steps
- Go to the settings of bluestacks > Advanced setting > Select device > oneplus5 > save setting
- Settings > Open GL > Use advanced graphics Engine mode > Prefer dedicated Computer graphics
So, it is time for you to get your hands dirty with some Call of Duty Mobile action! Enjoy!