Fortnite error code 93 is a new error which occurs when you try to join your friend’s party sometimes. In this article, we will be showing you different methods which may help you fix this problem.
1) Change the Skin
Many players have reported that changing their in-game skin has fixed the error and they are able to join the friend’s party again. Here is how to do it.
- Launch Fortnite and sign in.
- Click on the Locker tab at the top menu.
- Fortnite locker
- Under Account and Equipment section, click on your current Skin.
- Now you can see all the Skin collection you have. Click any of the available Skin and Fortnite will apply the Skin to your character.
- You can further customize the character if you want to.
- Now back to the game and join a random solo game and wait until you are in the lobby.
- Accept the invite once your friends send you an invite to join the party.
2) Change Lobby to Public and Join without Invite
- Another workaround to fix the unable to join friends party error in Fortnite is to change the lobby to public and then join the party without the invite.
- Launch Fortnite and go to Settings Menu.
- Change Lobby Fortnite
- In the top right, click on Private and select Public.
- The only disadvantage here is that you cannot have only your friends to join the party. After changing the lobby to the public, you should be able to join the party without the invite.
3) Join Friends through Epic Friends List
This fix is a workaround. You can try to join the friend’s party through the Epic game Friends list. However, first, you need to add your friends to your Epic account using their Epic username or email address. Once added, you can invite them to join the party, here is how to do it.
- Launch Fortnite on your Windows system.
- From the Fortnite Menu, click on the Friends tab.
- Click on the Add Friend Option.
- Enter the Epic username or email address and send the friend request.
- Once your friend accepts the request, try to join the party again and see if the error is resolved.
- If you are an Xbox user you need to use the Xbox Gamertag of your friend to add them on Fortnite.
4) Temporary Server Issue
- Fortnite Server status
- If none of the troubleshooting tips helped you fix the error, it might be a temporary server issue at Fortnite’s end.
- In this case, you can only wait for the Fortnite server to fix the issue on their end and let you join friends party.
These steps worked out for us in fixing the Fortnite error code 93 issue. If you know a certain fix to this error that we didn’t list out, make sure to comment down below. Good luck for those Victory Royales!