With the recent launch of Call of Duty Mobile, PUBG Mobile developers are on the run to secure their gamer base. Recently, PUBG Mobile developers team have released PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Beta version for the public to experience.
PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Beta version brings a lot of new features. It includes team deathmatch, MVP special displays, new features for the Zombie hunt and many more.
So let us take a look at the official changelog for the PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 beta that has been posted on reddit
New Mode: Team Deathmatch, available in both FPP and TPP.
Separate control settings for FPP are now available.
MVP display in results are now available.
Added a tab for MVP emotes in inventory
All appearances, voices and emotes can be set in different Portable Closets. They can also be swapped while in a match
Walking, crawling or operating a vehicle on the snow will now leave marks
Armor durability loss reduced by 25% (damage reduction remains unchanged).
Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop have been removed in Survive Till Dawn. 4 new zombies will be introduced.
Freezing fog from Liquid Nitrogen Mine now lasts longer. All units that pass through will move at a slower speed
Tank now enhances nearby zombies. Skinner will now use an ability that reduces movement speed of nearby players
New building: Abandoned Factory. This building contains lots of resources but also has a new boss.
So how to download PUBG Mobile update 0.13.0?
Downloading it is very simple. All you have to do is follow the simple steps mentioned below!
- Download the file first on your phone. Android users click here and iOS users click here. (Please note, the file size is around 1.9 GB, so before you start downloading so make sure that you have enough free space on your phone)
- Go to your download folder.
- Click on downloaded file Android_trunk_stable_No446_0.13.0.11080_Shipping_Google_CE.signed.shell.apk
- Allow installation from unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet. You can do it by navigating to settings > safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources
- Installation can take up to 10 minutes depending on your phone’s performance.
- You are ready to experience the PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 beta. Just open the game and sign in with a guest account.
One thing you need to know that, the global version will not be affected by this one. and, you can not transfer your progress from here. If you are testing this beta version then do not forget to complete the survey that is posted by the PUBG Mobile team. You can do it by clicking here.