Garena Free Fire is a survival shooter Battle Royale game with each match being as quick as 10-minutes. Free Fire places you on a remote island where you are put against 49 other players. in this article, I will be showing you how you can play Garena Free Fire on PC.
Garena Free Fire has easy to use controls and has decent graphics. In Free fire, players can freely choose their starting point with their parachute and aim to stay in the safe zone for as long as possible.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator in the business, and they take special care to make sure that all mobile games are easily accessible and fully compatible on their application. They currently have over 370+ million users playing Mobile games on their application in over 212 countries and territories.
Steps to play Garena Free Fire on PC Using BlueStacks
- Download Garena Free Fire from BlueStacks’ website.
- Complete the one-time setup.
- Click on the Garena Free Fire icon in the main menu.
- BlueStacks will prompt you to login to your Google account for the Play Store. After you sign-in, it will redirect you to the Garena Free Fire page on the Play Store. Click on Install.
- Once installation completes, click the Call of Duty: Mobile icon on the BlueStacks Home Screen to open the game.
You’re all done! Enjoy playing Garena Free Fire on your PC!