World War Rising is your typical resource management game, where you upgrade your buildings while participating in the current events. The main theme of World War Rising is a world full of conflicts. You start as a new general in the base and you need to make it stronger to survive. If you like how that sounds, click the button below to download and start your military campaign!
Objectives of the game
The main objective of World War Rising is to upgrade your facilities by gaining “power”, which is based on your building levels and the troops you have recruited besides other aspects of the game.
As I said before, World War Rising is a resource management game. First, you should improve and upgrade all your facilities that give you resources. It will be easy at first, but later on in the game that won’t be an easy task since the amount of resources needed will be much bigger than all you can produce on your own base. Therefore, you will probably have to invade other player’s base or go to collection points to be able to reach the amount of resources needed to keep progressing in the game, leading us to other objectives of the game.
You will need a great arsenal of weapons and soldiers to be able to succeed in World War Rising, and that of course will cost lots of resources as well. That’s the interesting part of this game: to be able to manage the amount of resources you have, to spend them as wisely as possible so that you don’t fall behind and you don’t have to wait until your facilities give you enough material several days later. This game won’t punish you for doing badly in a way that affects the gameplay itself. However, it will punish you for your bad decisions by making you wait longer to upgrade your facilities or to progress in the missions of the game.
War isn’t only about soldiers
World War Rising has an exclusive gameplay characteristic that other resource management games don’t have: the missile option. You can invade an enemy city without having to mobilize your troops and therefore risk losing any of your soldiers or troops. But obviously this great advantage costs a lot of time, resources and technology as well.
There are different types of missiles in World War Rising:
- Supply Drone: helps you to deliver resources to a friendly base since this game makes you join a guild from the very beginning
- Syndicate Attack: in World War Rising there is an AI enemy called the syndicate, and you will have to fight against it several times. This kind of missile helps you to do so and weakens their defences, so your soldiers face almost no resistance.
- Resource destroyer: these missiles’ main goal is to aim to collection points so the enemy won’t benefit from that specific collection point, forcing them to go to a farther one.
- Troop Attack: this one is focus the enemy bases controlled by. It has a longer preparation time depending on the distance of the enemy base. You have to keep that in mind since there is an option in the game to move your base, and if the enemy is cautious enough, they will move before the missile reaches them.
As I said before you can move your base, but that makes you to run out of this combustible. Depending on the distance that you want to move, you will spend more or less combustible, so try to strategize with your guild if you want to “raid” an enemy base.
Inside the game
The first steps in World War Rising will be smooth since they give you free full-build in the first levels of buildings. You will have to just follow the steps of the tutorial until you find yourself lacking the resources to continue with the tutorial. Then you will have to start exploring the events in the game.
Try to explore in order to get all the free gifts that will be given in the beginning of the game. Since they are free resources to keep upgrading and advancing.
The idle menu is really handful to track when something finished its task (investigation, building etc). Always have a look at it to optimize your time when playing the game.
- Combat sim: it requires ammo that you can obtain by paying with loyalty. It can be obtained in some crates or quest missions. Always remember to check all the missions you have done to get those rewards. Each time you beat a target in the combat sim (after using the ammo) you will obtain some more rewards. I would recommend you to always watch for having ammo in your items to use it. You will also gain free ammo after 22 hours approximately, so keep that also in mind.
- Missions on solo event: they are really handy for beginners since the first upgrades are really easy to do. Try to follow all the tutorial steps and start getting all the rewards. There are lots of gold (premium currency) and speed up. They will be useful once your upgrades require lots of time and they are not free to speed.
- Hero missions: these are missions that are available from the very beginning in the Missions menu. They give you hero EXP to level up your hero, which makes you get some buffs like resource production or building speed, so they are really valuable.
- Syndicate events: just send your troops to eliminate syndicate enemies in the map to earn rewards. Which include missiles (probably the first missiles you will have in the beginning of the game), hero EXP, gold and equipment (which is also a way to buff your whole gameplay, like levelling up heroes).
- Levelling your Command Centre (main building): this gives you mostly gold and combat sim ammo. The core of your gameplay must be to upgrade the command centre as soon as possible.
If you plan on playing for a long time because youliked the topic and how this game is managed. The best way to invest the gold (premium currency) you have would be in the Treasury. You will gain interest for having it there during a period of time.
Since Gold is can only be obtained by events, missions or levelling up. Later in the game it will be hard to obtain. I would invest the most amount of gold and just wait without using it early in the game. Since the developers are really generous with speed ups and resources in the early stages of your gameplay.
If you like this kind of games you will like World War Rising for sure. Even more if you love military themed games because they have lots of events to entertain you with. Early in the game you will have to pay attention since the wait to do every task will be short. As you advance in the game, the waiting will be higher. Every time you have some free time you can enter the game and see how everything is developing. This way you don’t have to be constantly active in the game, allowing you to do other things.
The best way to play this game is to be really sociable with the guild you are in. Since there are lots of strategies and co-op things like collection points, attacking enemy guilds and so on. If you want to enjoy this game to the fullest I suggest to try to be sociable in the guild.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the article, if you want to see more related articles to mobile gaming, you can click here.