After the huge success of PUBG Mobile, other PC gaming giants are trying to enter the mobile gaming industry. After a lot of rumors about the release, Call of Duty Mobile legends of war is now available on Android for beta testing.
The original Call of Duty publisher, Activision has partnered with Tencent Games to develop the Call of Duty Mobile: Legends of War. The Closed beta is available for testing in Australia and India for now. So, if you are a fan of Call of Duty franchise, time to get your hands dirty!
For now, the game is offering only 5 different types of game modes. All are multiplayer game modes and there are no campaign modes. But as Call of Duty Mobile Legends of War is at a very early stage, we can not say anything. There might be any campaign later on. The five different game modes are –
- Team Deathmatch – The regular death match between two teams where the first team to reach a certain number of kill wins the match.
- Frontline – Frontline is more or less the same as Team Deathmatch.
- Domination – There will be 3 points which you have to capture to earn points. The first team to reach the limit wins the match.
- Hardpoint – This game mode is somewhat similar to Domination. But the positions are changeable to so have to move regularly and capture the points.
- Free for All – The match where everyone is alone. The player with the highest kill wins the game.
The game is also offering preseason Battle Pass which will be there for 70 days. It is more like the regular battle pass that we see on the other games. One thing to note is that there is no Battle Royale mode as of now but it will be available soon. The game is also allowing the players to play competitive ranking matches and have clan features. However, the clan features are very limited for now and we are hoping to see much more once the game sees the final release. You can find the Google Play link here.